      From: Melinda
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, April 30, 2007 11:22 PM
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Re: 94 ERROR

      Forgive me, to what reports are you referring? Is it the Medicare
      BDCL, or some other type of response report?

      You might want to check out http://www.wpc-
      edi.com/content/view/180/223/.

      Also, what state are you in?

      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "blanchie9" <blanchie9@...>
      wrote:

      > DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY WE GET A 94 ERROR IN THE RESPONSE REPORTS??
      DOES

      http://www.eset.com