  • Reeki8@xxx.xxx
    Nov 2, 1998
      A list welcome to all of our new members.

      The list has been pretty quiet lately. I am sure that we will be getting some
      input from all soon. I have not been able to post lately...I have had
      some...well not just some .....alot of electronic transmission troubles lately
      ...and then a update on the birth year for Medicare. What next! Well
      this is now fixed and I am may be off to a new job. This time PT and OT. I
      have billed for it before...this type of billing needs lots and lots of
      authorization! Anyone out there with any suggestions?

      Hope to hear from you soon!

      Until then....remember keep them there receivables moving ;-).

      Jo An
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic