      From: Don Hay <medbiller1833@...>
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, December 1, 2006 12:08:44 PM
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] are cosmetic billing codes and procedures more compicated

      I need to know if it is a long process to get familiar with cosmetic
      surgery billing codes and if there is only manual billing or hopefully
      computerized electronic billing as this is a very busy office and I
      dont know if I should agree to accept this new assignment on top of my
      regular billing duties any suggestions or hints!!!