2010MARKETING SEMINAR

  • pmiguel@mpmsolutions.net
    Sep 1 8:06 AM
      Good Morning to All!

      Just a reminder that there's a marketing Seminar taking Place in New Jersey if you are interested in attending please contact the NJ-AMBA Chapter. There's still time to register.

      If you are just starting out or looking to restart your marketing campaign or simply looking to add innovative ideas to your marketing base, then I would recommend that you attend this seminar. If you are near our area and would like to attend we would love to hear from you.

      Here are the details of the event:

      TOPIC: Learn New Ways to Get Better Marketing Results with Your Prospective Clients

      SPEAKER: Paula Miguel

      DATE: September 12th, 2006 (Tuesday)

      TIME: 10:00 AM -2:30 PM - Marketing Seminar

      LOCATION: North Brunswick Township Municipal, North Brunswick, NJ

      Charges will be:

      $150 –Seminar Registration Fee
      $100 – Discounted Fee for NJ-AMBA Chapter Members
      $125 – Discounted Fee for National AMBA & PMRNC members
      Lunch is included with Registration

      Please submit $35 Membership dues (cash or check) if you will be joining NJ AMBA. If you become a Chapter Member we will discount $15 off the already reduced registration for the seminar.

      All fees for the seminar must be received prior to the seminar.

      To register visit our local chapter webpage at http://www.localchapters.net/NJ/index.html or then contact one of our Chapter Officers:

      Paula Miguel njamba@... LettyCaroll ErisaAppeals1016@...
      Marianne Clemente marianne_clemente@...
      Janet Nealon janet@...