194Re: i need doctors

  • Jane Lash
    Aug 2, 1999
      Your medical billing service isn't worth a dime...
      if you don't advertise!

      We specialize in advertising medical/dental billing services.
      Reach your prospects on our web site via the world wide web.

      Affordable (less than a dime a day), simple, results!

      For more information and advertising costs,
      e-mail us @ info-billing@...

      >From: gbmcnerney@...
      >To: MedicalBillers@onelist.com
      >Subject: [MedicalBillers] i need doctors
      >Date: 29 Jul 1999 18:27:35 -0000
      >
      >From: gbmcnerney@...
      >
      >I need to get doctors signed up for medical billing, can't seem to get
      >their attention, sent letters, information, sample contracts, can't get
      >response. Can anyone help me. Yuck! I don't want to call them!
      >
      >Are there any doctors out there interested? I am new at this, I don't knwo
      >where elese to go.

      >GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! A NextCard Platinum VISA: DOUBLE Rewards points,
      > NO annual fee & rates as low as 9.9 percent FIXED APR.
      >Apply online today! http://www.onelist.com/ad/nextcard1

      >A list where we can all help each obtain maximum reimbursement!
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic