188Re: i need doctors

  • JDBillSys@xxx.xxx
    Aug 1, 1999
      TBank69443@... writes:

      << All these people to compete with and no experience??
      Have you any suggestions or words of wisdom? >>

      I am in the same boat, no experience, just knowledge & resources, as a great
      many other people I know. My best suggestion is to ignore anyone who tries
      to tell you can't make it if you have no experience. If you keep trying,
      you'll get a doctor! I had someone tell me not too long ago to remind the
      doctors that they were once just out of med school & people were unsure about
      them. Give them a good reason to try your services....offer services no one
      or few in your area do....give them a free trial period (100 claims free, 1
      month free---if you have enough capital). Good luck & keep trying!!!

      Bethany Daniels
      JD Billing Systems
    • Show all 9 messages in this topic