1639Re: Billing company developing a solution to rid the problems that billers face

  • mandybcoder
    Sep 6, 2005
      *I have used Meditech and Mysis in my short career.
      *I feel Meditech is pretty good, Mysis is very outdated.
      *I wish Mysis had too many functions to list here. Mostly - search by
      date of service.
      *Top 5 functions - Accurate procedure coding, knowledge of the
      procedures they are coding, knowledge of diagnoses and disease
      progression, knowledge of insurance policies, ease in communicating
      with physicians.
      *Bundling issues, global surgical periods, and patient demographic
      issues
      *catch endoscopy families, and global surgical periods. Demographic
      issues are simple human error.
      *In my position, the salary range is $13-$18 for coders/billers, $10-
      $15 for collectors, depending on experience.

      --- In MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com, "petepa71" <petep@i...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      > We're billing company developing a solution to rid the problems that
      > billers face on a daily basis. We would like your input on this
      matter:
      > - Which medical softwares have you used in your career?
      > - What's the best software that you've used in the past?
      > - What functions do you wish the software had?
      > - What are the top 5 functions that a biller must do to be
      effective?
      > - List the main reasons claims are denied.
      > - How can software reduce those denials, if possible?
      > - Your compensation package (salary and benefits, if any) as a
      biller
      > / A/R collector.
      > Thanks!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic