1637Billing company developing a solution to rid the problems that billers face

  • petepa71
    Sep 4, 2005
      Hello,

      We're billing company developing a solution to rid the problems that
      billers face on a daily basis. We would like your input on this matter:

      - Which medical softwares have you used in your career?

      - What's the best software that you've used in the past?

      - What functions do you wish the software had?

      - What are the top 5 functions that a biller must do to be effective?

      - List the main reasons claims are denied.

      - How can software reduce those denials, if possible?

      - Your compensation package (salary and benefits, if any) as a biller
      / A/R collector.

      Thanks!
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic