1519Newbie Medical Billing Training Lesson I

  • Viola R Robinson
    May 3, 2005
      Good morning everyone:

      I am please that you have decided to study medical billing. I am prepared to move forward with our first start date. Please find attached information for the first lesson.

      Based on the objectives listed, you will learn how this information is incorporated into the medical practice via day-to-day activities. My techniques utilized to help you thorough your training will involve critical thinking, problem solving and analysis.

      I look forward to seeing you on the board Wednesday, 9pm Eastern Standard Time. If you have not sent me an email with your MSN IM address please do so. I look forward to meeting you and going through the training with you.

      I also want to take the time to thank those who have agreed to sign on and help me in this endeavor.

      I will anticipate participation from everyone who has signed on in order to make this a successful venture. There will be times when you will work in teams, act as a employee in the medical practice, a patient or insurance representative. This will be fun. Thus, your cooperation, respect and involvement is needed.

      Please review the information in the attached document and come prepared Wednesday with your questions and get ready to dive in!

      Viola R Robinson
      Total Outsourcing Network
      PO Box 30083
      Elkins Park, PA 19027
      Phone (800)594-1016
      Fax (215) 924-8777
      hwp@tonhealthcare.org
      www.tonhealthcare.org

      Confidentiality Notice

      This email message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact TON by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.