1426Ambulance/Transportation Billing Info

  • ADN & Associates
    Feb 1, 2005
      Hi Everyone,

      I have a potential client in the wings to speak with later this week
      and I need a refresher asap ambulance/transportation services billing.
      If anyone is offering this service, please forward me any and all
      information as soon as possible.  I at least want to go over it before the
      meeting.  Also, what is a good initial step-fee, billing percentage, etc?

      Thanks,

      Angela Newsom-Hoye, President
      ADN & Associates, LLC
      Phone: 732-821-2085