1278Re: [MedicalBillers] Preliminary Conference Networking Agenda

  • Sharon Stewart
    Sep 18, 2004
      Please email me the list...

      Viola R Robinson <pavrr@...> wrote:
      Good morning everyone,

      I have developed a list of ideas that may help us to network effectively as groups (in our regions) at medical conferences.

      If you are interested in the list, email me off the board and I will send it as soon as I get your email.

      The list is designed so that you and other memebrs of your team may modify it to your discretion.

      Note:

      If you are from PA/NJ/DE, please put your state in the SUBJECT line of your email. That's enough to let me know why I'm receiving your email.

      If you are from OTHER STATES, please put Other State in the subject of your email.

      Thank you in advance.

      I believe that there is enough business for all of us. Whether you want to operate a 2 client company or a 20 client company, if we network effectively with trust, dedication and committment, we can all benefit from our teamwork.

      Academic Medical Centers and Allied Health schools are graduating medical professionals each year, everyday a physician or social worker employed by an institution makes the decision to go private, and we will be there to help them get started - from the east coast to the west coast and all points in between.

      Viola R. Robinson, CEO
      Total Outsourcing Network (TON)
      "heavyweightpartner for the healthcare consumer"
      Phone (215)-549-4015
      Fax (215)-924-8777

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Do you Yahoo!?