1184Re: [MedicalBillers] (unknown)

  • Cynthia Campbell
    Jan 8, 2004
      Hi Lynn,
      I would love to tell you more about myself. I went to school here in Texas and became Nationally Certified in Medical Billing and Coding. I have been researching some funding for the software that is needed for this business. The school I attended used Medisoft Advanced so I am familar with this. I would love to start this business as soon as I possibly can. I enjoyed learning about billing.

      I moved here with my husband 2 years ago and now we have a 1 year old daughter that is the motivation for me wanting to work at home so desparately. I majored in Nursing in college and have an accounting background. I feel that I will do well in this business. I am a very persistent in achieving my goals. I feel that my personality and experiece along with my skills will benefit the doctors.

      Please contact me so we can discuss going forward with gaining the doctor's business.
      My number is 972-418-2021 and I look forward to speaking with you.

      Thank you in advance,
      Cynthia Campbell

      dierdre hall <dierdre_hall@...> wrote:
      Hello Cynthia,

      My name is Lynn Kelly and I am a Regional Director for a staffing and outsourcing firm.  I have a Doctor who may be interested in outsourcing his receivables.  Can you tell me more about yourself?

      Thanks,

      Lynn :)

      Cynthia Campbell <cynthia1745@...> wrote:
      I am a newly proud owner of a medical billing business. I am however having difficulty getting financing for my startup costs. I could use some advice on marketing and financing for my business. Please help me.

      Thanks

      Do you Yahoo!?

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?