      From: diannalee1 [mailto:diannalee@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2003 12:24 PM
      To: MedicalBillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [MedicalBillers] Looking for Billing/Scheduling software

      Hello,

      We are a dietary counseling firm in Boulder Colorado.  We've been
      using Therapist Helper software for integrated client scheduling,
      billing, and insurance claims.  We're not happy with the software and
      we're shopping for alternatives.  We'll probably stay under 2000
      clients, and we are multi-user up to 3 simultaneous users, running
      from a Windows server.  Any suggestions for software?  How about
      additional resources for hunting down good software.  Thanks!

      Dianna Lee