Re: [MedfordBiPeds] Paul Revere's (Bike) Ride

  • Kyna Hamill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2010
      Hi:

      Did you stop at Gaffey's Funeral Home in Medford - the home of Isaac Hall? - this is where Revere stopped in Medford.  After planning the Brick by Brick bike tour of Medford in Sept. we learned there is no bike Police detail in Medford and not all Medfordites are friendly to bike traffic.  That corner of Medford just over the Craddick Bridge, (though very historic as the first toll bridge in America) is not so friendly.  You might consider the foot bridge just down from there which leads you right over to Gaffey's at High Street.

      We could probably get a few Medford marshalls for that part of the ride.

      best,

      Kyna Hamill
      Board Member, Medford Historic Society