MHM General Meeting on May 18th at City Hall

  • sreckie
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2005
      Dear MHM Supporter:

      On May 18th there is a MHM General Meeting. The meeting will take in
      Room 207 at City Hall, from 8:30 – 10:00am.

      Here are a few things to consider before the meeting:

      Key Informant Interviews – I'll have a list of issues to be covered
      and people to approach. Please consider conducting one on behalf of
      MHM.
      Coalition Assessment – Laura will begin planning the coalition
      (`self') assessment. What issues should be covered in individual
      interviews with coalition members?
      DARE Day – Medford's DARE Day is June 4 from 11 – 3 at McGlynn
      Middle School. Please consider representing MHM at our table there
      for an hour or two!
      Retreat – Jim will be presenting the outline for the retreat. If you
      have not already RSVP'ed, please do so as soon as possible!

      Also, please note that on occasion we will be conducting short
      evaluations on our meetings. At the close of this meeting, Laura
      will ask for input from you on what you liked about the meeting
      (positives) and what you'd like to see altered or changed! This is
      to ensure that our meetings run as smoothly as possible and that
      they address as many people's needs as possible!

      Thank you all for your time and hard work! I look forward to seeing
      you on Wednesday!

      Regards-
      ~Gisela

      (Please contact me for a copy of the agenda if you have any
      questions)

      Gisela Rots
      Project Coordinator, Drug Free Communities Medford Health Matters
      978.618.4533
      gamrots@... www.nc4hc.org