Medford Brick by Brick Historic Tour Coming up...

  • kynahamill
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 7, 2009
      Hi All: Just a reminder of the historic Medford bike tour on Saturday, September 26.

      We are still looking for a few folks to marshal one or two awkward streets. Just drop me an email.

      Saturday, September 26 (rain date Saturday, October 3)
      "Brick by Brick: A Historic Bicycle Tour of Medford"
      Learn about the history of Medford's brick industry and explore some of the city's most interesting brick houses, buildings and structures. The tour will begin at Medford City Hall at 2 p.m. and cover about 10 miles. Helmets are required, all cycling levels welcomed. Suggested donation of $3 to support Medford Historical Society programming. Organized by the Medford Historical Society with the Medford Bi-Peds. Sponsored by Whole Foods. For more information email kynahamill@...

      Directions: 85 George P Hassett Dr., Medford, MA 02155
      Lots of parking here if needed.

      PS: You might also be interested in the Medford Public Library Book Sale going on just before the tour that same day.
      http://friendsofmedfordlibrary.org/booksalepage.html
    • kenmedford
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 8, 2009
        --- In MedfordBiPeds@yahoogroups.com, "kynahamill" <kynahamill@...> wrote:

        > Hi All: Just a reminder of the historic Medford bike tour on Saturday, September 26.

        Hi Kyna,

        Dee Morris mentioned she saw a flyer about the bike ride. Is there one available for us to post around town?

        Thanks,

        - Ken