MassBike Survey for Motorists and Bicyclists

  • Bruce Kulik
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2009
      I am forwarding the following request which I received from the MassBike
      membership list. MassBike (www.massbike.org) is interested in finding out
      the attitudes and knowledge that both bicyclists and motorists have
      regarding the Massachusetts laws related to bicycling, and the general
      practices of bicyclists and motorists as they encounter one another.

      Bruce Kulik

      -------
      Survey of Bicyclists and Motorists: More Responses Needed
      Last week, MassBike launched an important new survey of Massachusetts
      bicyclists and motorists. People are definitely interested - we have already
      received almost 800 responses! The data collected from this survey will help
      us more effectively target our educational and advocacy efforts. To take the
      survey, click on the link below. And please forward the link to every
      Massachusetts motorist and bicyclist you know - the more responses we get,
      the better.

      Click here to take the survey now
      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=kE_2fACgBjiW0oE09JZfAW5w_3d_3d

      You can also get to the survey through the MassBike home page at
      www.massbike.org.