Medford History Bicycle Tour

  • Ron Newman
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      On Jun 19, 2009, at 10:49 PM, Dave (lists) Adams wrote:

      > Thanks for putting this together. It's a great start. Personally, I
      > think one of the first things to focus on would be the Medford History
      > tour. I've known Ron Newman in Somerville for many years, and he
      > extended the Somerville historic ride into Medford a couple years ago
      > specifically to get us in Medford to start our own ride. Plus it's a
      > great way for us to become known and to find other like-minded folks.

      By now I assume you have heard from Kyna Hamill
      <kynahamill@...> (617-869-0259) at the Medford Historical
      Society, who is interested in having such a ride this fall. She
      told me she wanted to have it on Sunday 9/27, but I suggested moving
      it to Saturday 9/26 so that it does not conflict with Hub On Wheels.

      I look forward to participating in whatever you all put together.
      Let me know if I can help in any way.