Bicycle Tour of Historic Somerville - Sunday, May 31

  • Ron Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2009
      Join the Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Historic
      Preservation Commission for a bike tour featuring Somerville's many
      historic houses of worship.

      We'll meet at Somerville City Hall, 93 Highland Avenue, at 2 pm on
      Sunday, May 31. We'll take about three hours to ride about nine
      miles, stopping along the way to see various churches and synagogues
      throughout the city.

      Rain date is Saturday, June 6, same time and starting location. For
      more information, visit http://SomervilleBikes.org , e-mail
      rnewman@... , or call 617-628-8895.

      A $3 donation is requested to support the activities of the Historic
      Preservation Commission.