Announcement List for Medford Bicycle Commission

  • Bruce Kulik
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 16, 2013
      Hi All,

      We have set up a Google Group announcement list for those who are
      interested in receiving announcements, papers, and other information
      related to the Medford Bicycle Advisory Commission.

      https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en&fromgroups#!forum/medfordbikes

      Or, reply to me to be added to this list.

      Bruce Kulik, Chairman, Medford Bicycle Advisory Commission