Lost Bicycle Pannier

  • Bruce Kulik
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2013
      My rear bicycle pannier fell off my bike yesterday morning on my commute from West Medford to Waltham center, mostly along MA Route
      60, and I didn't notice it missing until I parked at my office. It contained a change of clothes, spare gloves, reflective vest and
      straps, and unfortunately my wallet. I've already called the police, taken care of the credit cards, and ordered a new license.
      Probably the most valuable thing in the wallet was my Bicycle Charlie Card with $20-ish worth of credit.

      I know it's a long shot, but by chance did anyone on this list notice a black saddle bag in or near the road in Medford, Arlington,
      Belmont, or Waltham during or after the morning commute on Thursday? Thanks.

      Bruce Kulik