This Saturday 12/15: Somerville Illuminations Bike Tour

  • Ron Newman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 14, 2012
      Want to see Somerville's holiday lights, but you couldn't get a ticket for the trolley tour?

      Then join the Somerville Bicycle Committee and the Somerville Arts Council for the third annual Illuminations Bicycle Tour this Saturday, December 15!

      We'll meet up in front of the main entrance to Somerville High School at 5:50 pm, leaving promptly at 6 pm.   The ride will be about 45 minutes long,   Please wear warm clothes, and use a headlight and taillight on your bike.   We encourage additional festive lights on your bike or your person, as well as costumes and good cheer.

      We'll ask for a $5 donation to the Arts Council.

      For those who want to take a longer ride, we'll have maps available for self-guided tours, with suggested meetup times of 7:15 and 8:30 pm.

      Before or after our ride, you can mingle with the Trolley Tour crowd at City Hall.  Hot chocolate, coffee, and treats will be available there.