Fw: MassDOT Reminder: Charles River Basin Connectivity Study Meetings set for October

  • Bruce Kulik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2011
    I don't have any further detailed information about this, but I believe that it will discuss how the paths along the river will connect to one another, especially in light of finishing "the last 1/2 mile" near north station, and under I-93.

    bk

    Tuesday, October 11, 2011

    6:30 to 8 PM

    Shriners Hospitals for Children

    51 Blossom Street ,Boston

    Thursday, October 13, 2011

    6:30 to 8 PM

    Community Rowing Boathouse

    20 Nonantum Road,Brighton

    Tuesday, October 18, 2011

    6:30 to 8 PM

    MorseSchool Auditorium

    40 Granite Street ,Cambridge

    Please feel free to post the information on your organization¬ís website or forward this email to anyone you think might have an interest in the project.

    For transportation news and updates visit the MassDOT website at www.mass.gov/massdot

    , the MassDOT blog at www.mass.gov/blog/transportation or follow MassDOT on twitter at www.twitter.com/massdot. For more information on the Charles River Basin Projects, please see www.mass.gov/massdot/charlesriverbridges.