New England Bicycle Expo schedule details

  • kenmedford
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2011
      New England Bicycle Expo
      May 7th - 8th, 2011
      Arts at the Armory
      191 Highland Ave
      Somerville, MA 02143
      www.artsatthearmory.org
      617-781-2191
      www.newenglandbicycleexpo.com

      Preliminary Schedule

      Saturday
      9-10am: vacant
      10am-Noon: Family Cycling, hosted by Carfree with Kids and Friends
      Noon-1pm: vacant
      1-2pm: Regionalizing Walk Ride Days in Greater Boston, GoGreenStreets.org, Janie Katz-Christy & Nicole Rioles
      2-3pm: Bikes, Farmers' Markets & Backlash, Boston Cyclists Union, Pete Stidman
      3-4pm: Carfree Panel, hosted by GoGreenStreets.org
      4-5pm: Ideas for Getting a Bigger Piece of the Transportation Pie, Friends of the Bruce Freeman Trail, Tom Michelman

      Sunday
      9-11am: vacant
      11am-noon: TROMP (Travel Responsibility Outreach and Mentoring Project), TROMP, Rozan Kraus
      Noon-1:30pm: vacant
      1:30-2pm: Mass Bike Pike Tour, Bruce Lederer
      2-3pm: Organized Bike Rides in the Boston Region, MassPaths and Bike Rides for Ordinary People, Doug Mink, Bruce Lederer and Dick Bauer
      3-4pm: Greenways: A Network of Bicycle Highways Throughout Greater Boston, Peter Furth
      4-5pm: vacant

      Newsletter Announcement

      The New England Bicycle Expo rings in Boston's celebration of National Bike Month, May 7th and 8th, at Arts at the Armory in Somerville, MA. There will be over 40 bicycle companies and organizations on hand and our schedule includes presentations, lectures, an outdoor bike swap, live music, bike rides and fun for all. More information can be found on our website www.newenglandbicycleexpo.com. Tickets are $6 each day and children under 10 are free.