See Arts in the 'Ville by bike - Saturday, October 15

  • sreckie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2005
      It's fall in the city, so Mayor Joseph Curtatone, the Somerville
      Bicycle Committee, and the Friends of the Community Path invite you
      the 13th Annual Tour de Somerville on Saturday, October 15, 2005.

      Join us on this all-ages fun bike ride as we explore "Arts in
      the 'Ville", in recognition of the art, galleries, and studios that
      populate Somerville. A 4 hour tour of public art will include murals
      and sculpture from west to east and back again.

      Meet at Seven Hills Park, behind the Somerville Theatre in Davis
      Square at 10:00 AM. Refreshments are courtesy of Redbones, home of
      the
      bicycle valet. Helmets are strongly encouraged.

      If it rains, we'll postpone the ride to Sunday, October 16.

      For more information, call 617-625-6600, x2519. Email:
      sbc@...