480MassBike police training video available!

  • Ken Krause
    Apr 28, 2014

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: David Watson <david@...>
      Date: Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 4:43 PM
      Subject: MassBike police training video available!

      The new police training video is available now on YouTube:

      DVDs and the accompanying information card will be available soon.

      Please request that any department that uses the video let me know how many officers viewed it and the total number of officers in the department. That way I'll have the numbers and the percentages.

      Remember that I can also do a one-hour in-person workshop for any department that wants it.

      David Watson
      Executive Director
      MassBike
      171 Milk Street, Suite 33
      Boston, MA 02109
      Phone: 617-542-BIKE (2453)
      Fax: 617-542-6755
      Email: david@...

      The Massachusetts Bicycle Coalition promotes a bicycle-friendly environment, and encourages bicycling for fun, fitness, and transportation.

      Visit us at MassBike.org.  Not a member?  Click here to join.