      Subject: Reminder - Tonight, I-90 Meeting in Allston
      Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 14:33:15 -0400
      From: GrandJunctionPath <grandjunctionpath@...>
      To: John @ Lembu <john@...>

      _Reminder ** Allston I-90 Interchange Improvement Project Public
      Meeting_. *Thursday, April 10, 6:30pm-9:00pm*, at The Jackson Mann
      Community Center Auditorium, 300 Cambridge Street, Allston.

      This is a critical project for the region. We want to continue the Grand
      Junction Path across the BU Bridge underpass, through the Allston rail
      yard--entirely in the scope of the I-90 realignment--all the way to
      Cambridge Street in Allston. Turnout to this public meeting and comments
      in support of the Grand Junction Path are absolutely crucial at this
      stage. From the meeting announcement: "Provisions for improved access
      through the project area for alternative modes of transportation will
      also be considered."
      http://bostoncyclistsunion.org/uncategorized/a-chance-for-transformation-in-allston/

      Let's give them a fabulous alternative mode!

      --
      John Sanzone, President
      Friends of the Grand Junction Path