441Interactive Map for Medford Bicycle Issues

  • Bruce Kulik
    Dec 11, 2013
      Hi all,

      The Medford Bicycle Advisory Commission is soliciting feedback from the
      general public regarding issues and problem areas that you have
      discovered while using your bicycle to get around Medford.

      Examples may include rough road surfaces, intersections and streets that
      are difficult to operate through or on, signals that don't activate for
      bicycles, and so forth. The idea is to point out specific problems or
      issues, not to generally complain about (or praise) bicycling in Medford.

      You can find the instructions and link to the map at:
      http://www.medfordbikes.org/interactive-map.html

      If you have general items that you would like to call to our attention,
      you can send us an email at medfordbikes@..., or come to one of
      our regular meetings, generally held the 2nd Wednesday of each month at
      7pm in room 202, Medford City Hall.

      Thanks for helping to make bicycling better in Medford.

      Bruce Kulik, Chairman