      Join the Jingle Ride!

      Date: Sunday December 15th, 2013 (ride will be cancelled if there is extreme weather)

      Time: Registration opens at 10:15 AM, ride leaves promptly at 11 AM

      Distance: 22-mile leisurely loop from Arlington to Boston and back

      Starting point: Kickstand Cafe (formerly Jam n Java), 594 Massachusetts Avenue in Arlington Center, MA

      Cost: Suggested donation of $25 (children under 18 are free if accompanied by an adult).

      All proceeds go to Horizons for Homeless Children.

      RSVP is required. Please RSVP at http://www.ciclismoclassico.com/jingle-ride-2013/ or contact Marc at 781-646-3377.

      Or, join the event on Facebook: