TURMEL: Gathafi's Green Book on video

  • KingofthePaupers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2011
      Jct: I got so tired of my country’s leader Stephen Harper joining
      Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy in trying to kill a man I consider a hero
      that I decided to read his Green Book onto video. Of course I took the
      time to argue where I thought he was wrong in his suggestions for
      perfecting democracy and getting rid of dictators, bu over all, he’s
      the only dictator I know who put his thoughts on how to run a
      democratic world in a book. Name another tyrant who wrote a book about
      how to get rid of tyrants.
      So now no one has any excuse to stay ignorant and smear him when you
      can hear what he really had to say at http://johnturmel.com/gathafi.wmv
      It’s being rendered as I speak and I’ll be uploading it before
      midnight. Sure, it’s almost 3 hours long but if you’re advocating
      killing a man, doesn’t he deserve you find out what kind of man it is
      you are trying to kill?
      Then I’m going to cull the best of it for a 15 minute video at Youtube
      real soon. But there will be excuse any more for ignorance about the
      man so many want to see dead.