El Polo Loco

  • billeck@xxxxxxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 1999
      I'll try to send the message this way
      Couldn't get thru on regular e-mail.

      This is may family's favorite chicken recipe.
      Received it from a worker at El Polo Loco.

      Marinate chicken overnight in a mixture of
      1/2 lemon juice and 1/2 pineapple juice.
      The amount of the mixture depends on the
      amount of the chicken.

      Grill chicken. (Discard marinade)

      Serve with warm tortillas and pico de galo.