Re: Welcome to Meat-Lovers@onelist.com

  • Andi C.
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25 7:07 PM
      Hi everyone,
      My name is Adrienne and I am a single mom of a 2 year old boy. My son
      will eat chicken really well, but I'm trying to get him to eat other
      meats as well. Looking forward to some great recipes!

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 27 3:23 PM
        In a message dated 3/27/99 3:19:04 PM Pacific Standard Time, Meat-Lovers-
        owner@onelist.com writes:

        << Welcome to Meat-Lovers! >>
        Hello My name is Rachel
        I am 20yrs old and live in WA with my husband. I am pretty new to cooking and
        need some new recipies to try and maybe share a few I know too. Rachel
      • Tishe123@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 9, 1999
          Hi my name is tishe. I have been married for 32 years and have 3 grown
          children. All married. My whole family are meat and potato lovers. I am glad
          I found the group. IM looking forward to trading recipes since all my
          children come over to eat every weekend. I sure they will like trying
          different recipes.
          Thanks again Tishe
        • Tanyahll@xxx.xxx
          Message 4 of 4 , May 11, 1999
            THANK-YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME . I HOPE TO MAKE LOTS OF NICE FRIENDS HERE. MY
            NAME IS TANYA AND IM 24 MARRIED 5 YEARS AND A MOTHER OF 2 LOVELY LITTLE BOYS.