Quarterly Assessment Study Session

  • Vandereedt, Michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2008
      APUSH students,

      After review of my upcoming weekly schedule, I am going to schedule after-school review sessions on Tuesday 10/14 and Wednesday 10/15 starting at 2:15 pm in my room (C201).  If for some reason you can't make both days but would still like some additional assistance outside of class, please let me know.  It might be possible to set up a different time as well.

      My primary focus will be on Unit II material, given that that was the unit whose study session ended up canceled.  If there's a specific topic, concept, chapter, or even other unit you would like me to address... the sooner I know, the sooner I can make it happen.  Should anything change, I will let you know.

      Keeping it real,
      Mr. VanDereedt