The last message

  • Vandereedt, Michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Former APUSH students,

      The last item prompted me to send this message, and barring anything else, you needn't worry about receiving any others.

      LOCATION
      - For those who haven't found me, I'm in D429.
      - For those who wish to avoid me, please adjust your route accordingly.

      LETTERS
      - At last count I received at least a dozen requests... and this year's start made last year's stress pale in comparison. I'm counting down the days till New Year's already.
      - I approach your letters like an FRQ: a brainstorm and making it personal to you; naturally then, it takes me easily half an hour to produce one.
      - If you want a letter, I need the following: prepared envelope(s), a personal resume, a firm deadline (make it up if you like to move me faster)... and MORE than enough time.

      FACEBOOK
      No requests will be considered till after graduation (one more reason to count down).

      I hope you're all doing well. My door (both of them!) is always open if you need me.

      Glad the robocalls have stopped,
      Mr. VanDereedt