  • Vandereedt, Michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21 12:21 PM
    APUSH students,

    The Debate
    - I've attached the final list of debate sources.
    - New links were added for the debt (two gold nuggets at the end), immigration, the Tea Party, foreign policy (all at the end of each topic), and the environment.
    - New sources came out today on realclearpolitics.com concerning the economy (passage of the Dodd financial overhaul bill), Iran, the Tea Party, and immigration.  It can't hurt to go there between now and your day.

    Monday
    - Come straight down to the Media Center.
    - Don't wait for me; that way we can make up for the time we lost this week due to testing overrun.

    Finally going home,
    Mr. VanDereedt