  • Vandereedt, Michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2010
    APUSH students,

    Things to think about...

    Breakfast
    - Those taking the AP exam will have breakfast from Dunkin Donuts, so report to my room first.
    - If you have a preference (donuts vs. bagels) or a specific type of either, let me know.

    Homework
    - I've attached the full chart; remember: if you were in Seminar, you only need to do from Teddy Roosevelt on.
    - Feel free to use the terms from second semester for the EDLI (Events/Documents/Laws/Ideas) under each President.

    Review Schedule
    - I have a meeting that just got scheduled Tuesday at 2:30 so I have to cancel the Millionaire review.
    - If people planned to come Monday and prefer a Millionaire, let me know.

    And just some stories I learned about past exams...
    - Several dozen students relied upon their fairly accurate memories to reconstruct one of the 2003 AP Exams on the Web in the summer of 2003.   These students were identified and per the agreement that they signed on the exam day not to disclose the exam questions, their exam scores were canceled.
    - Following the exam, several teachers conducted "debriefing sessions" in which, question by question, the exam was reconstructed. These teachers then compiled and circulated these questions, or provided them to next years' students, as a way of giving them an advantage on the exam. The College Board successfully filed legal action against these teachers for damages.

    Anticipating the exam,
    Mr. VanDereedt