Homework question

  • Vandereedt, Michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2010
      APUSH students,

      I had several students email me regarding the Labor Unions chart (due tomorrow for A-day classes). The Part C (on the reverse side) refers to creating a poster. You can simply do that in the space provided, as a list or adding color. I'm making that portion extra credit; however, hastily scribbling something there will not earn you any extra points. It should show thoroughness, thoughtful response, and clear effort.

      Hoping this helps,
      Mr. VanDereedt