Unit Identifications

  • Vandereedt, Michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2010
    APUSH students,

    I've attached the chart you should use to complete the 15 terms, which are listed below by chapter.

    Chapter 15

    "Grantism"

    Panic of 1873

    "Sound" currency

    Chapter 16

    Chinese Exclusion Act

    "Significance of the Frontier in American History"

    Helen Hunt Jackson

    Dawes Act

    Chapter 18

    Trust

    Chapter 19

    Sherman Antitrust Act

    Wabash case

    Populists

    Omaha Platform

    Panic of 1893

    "Crime of 73"

    William Jennings Bryan

    Also, I received word today that AP exam money is due by February 26. Ms. Bajadek is collecting that and is right next door, so any time you wish to visit her to get that resolved, please let me know.

    Mr. VanDereedt