IMPORTANT - Concerning Midterm Study Questions

  • Vandereedt, Michael A
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      APUSH students,

      Midterm Format - The midterm exam is going to be formatted like a Quarterly Assessment, only covering the entire semester with 80 multiple choice questions.  (The second section will be a DBQ from this unit.)

      Midterm SQs - The midterm Sqs cover the multiple choice section as well as questions necessary to help you answer the DBQ.  After careful thought and reflection on just how much I was requiring, I decided I will NOT be collecting them or requiring you to turn them in.  However, the in-class review will be based on them; they'll be the only thing you can bring up to the hot seat during the game.  And your passing the midterm depends on completion of them.  Take that for what it's worth.

      Extra Credit - All brain teasers will be accepted starting Monday (the 12th) through the end of the semester (Inauguration Day).  In addition, tissues will be accepted for extra credit: 10 points per box, maximum of 3 boxes, additional credit if Puffs Plus.

      If you need my assistance in any way, please let me know.  Otherwise, enjoy your weekend.

      Mr. VanDereedt