Uncle Rod's Hurricane Pix

  • Rod Mollise
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
      Things are rapidly returning to normal in on Selma Street. We've got power
      now, making life much easier. Gas is still hard to get, with lines of
      several hundred cars the norm. Despite the climb to over 3 dollars a gallon,
      there doesn't seem to be a real shortage here. That has NOT prevented hot
      and crazy folks from pulling hand-guns on each other in the lines, however.

      Dorothy and I did spend last night at the University, where we were much
      more comfortable (in sleeping bags on the floor of Dorothy's office).

      For a few pictures of what things looked like on Selma Street go to:

      <http://skywatch.brainiac.com/katrina/katrina.htm>

      Be advised that you won't find any amazing storm pictures, certainly nothing
      like the mind-boggling and horrifying ones coming out of Mississippi and
      Louisiana, just a few shots to show what things were like here

      Peace,
      Rod Mollise
      Like SCTs and MCTs?
      Join the SCT User Mailing List.
      ============================
      See my home page at
      <http://skywatch.brainiac.com/astroland/index.htm>
      for further details!
      For Uncle Rod's Astro Blog See:
      <http://journals.aol.com/rmollise/UncleRodsAstroBlog/>

    • H B
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2005
        Glad to hear you're ok! You've been in our prayers.

        Rod Mollise <rmollise@...> wrote:
[...]

        Meade telescopes Meade eyepiece Meade telescope accessories Meade instrument Blue tube