Re: Lens's

  • Terry
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      If money is tight, I'd suggest buying a cheap used eye piece on
      www.astromart.com. Then, as you're able to afford a better quality
      eyepiece, you can sell the used one for the same price you bought it
      (minus shipping cost). With the 26mm you have, I'd look for
      something in the 8-14mm range.

      Terry
      Charlotte, NC

      --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Jacqui <jacqui@t...> wrote:
      > Hi All
      >
      > Thank you all for your advice earlier...I've now managed to see the
      > rings of Saturn, four of Jupiter's moons around Jupiter
      (obviously!
      > D'uh!) and looked at the moon. I even found an astronomy club
      which I
      > can only get to during school holidays! (The first one I found
      said I
      > could only join if I was over 50 years old!!!!)
      >
      > Anyway, the club that I went to suggested that I should get some
      more
      > lenses. I've only got the one which came with the telescope (a
      Meade