2004 SCT User Imaging Competition

  • RMOLLISE@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2004
      Hi Guys:

      This announcement is from the chair of the SCT User 2004 Imaging Competition.
      Nice prizes this time, and we always have fun!

      If you are a member of the SCT-User group (or would like to become one) and
      own a catadioptric telescope, I invite you to submit an entry to this year's
      contest. We have 13 categories from which to choose and some wonderful prizes
      lined up for contest winners from great sponsors.

      I invite you to visit the website that Dave Cole has created for the contest
      at: http://www.nexstar11.com/contest/index.shtml

      On the site you will find the contest rules, links to our sponsors, the
      images that have been submitted to date and the winning images from the 2003
      contest.

      I hope to see your images in our contest very soon.

      Peace,
      Rod Mollise
      Like CATs? Try SCT User, the Yahoo Group for CAT Fanciers!
      http://members.aol.com/RMOLLISE/index.html