[MeadeUncensored] Re: I will be in Las Vegas 7/2 to 7/8

  • Henry
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
      He was on vacation Chris. He is a great guy to deal with. I have
      bought a lot of stuff from him. hjs

      --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, Christopher Erickson
      <cerickson@g...> wrote:
      > Great minds think alike!
      >
      > He has not yet responded to my email.
      >
      > -Chris

    • Christopher Erickson
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2003
        Yep, just heard back from him. He was in Alaska!

        He says I am going to REALLY HATE the heat down there.

        I was hoping for a peek at Mars while I was down there but Bill
        says that heat distortion at night will make it pretty hard.
        104F during the day and 80F at night.

        -Christopher Erickson
        Network Design Engineer
        We Byte
        5432 E. Northern Lights Blvd., Suite 529
        Anchorage, AK 99508
        N61° 11.710' W149° 46.723'
        www.data-plumber.com