Re: [Meade-Uncensored] Re: What's up with this group?

  • David Cummings
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1, 2001
      Let me get this straight avoid the Meade Plossl(all of them ) and go with SWA (is that a brand name?) I just got a ETX90.

      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 3, 2001
        No I didnt say that. All of the Meade 4000 EPs I have are fine
        except that 40mm because it had too long an eye relief.
        The SWA means Super Wide Angle and I bought the Meade 40mm SWA.
        It cost $300.
        Also also replaced a few other of the Meade EPs
        12.5 with a Televue Radian 12
        9.7 with a Radian 10
        6.4 with a Radian 6
        I added a 22mm Televue Pano-optic, and a Radian 8
        I kept the Meade 4000 15mm, 20mm, 26mm, and 32mm.

        Bob

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • David Cummings
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 3, 2001
          Thanks Bob ! I am just getting up to speed with my new scope and looking to get advice on optics, and I did not understand the abbreviations
          dave
          No I didnt say that.  All of the Meade 4000 EPs I have are fine
          except that 40mm because it had too long an eye relief.
          The SWA means Super Wide Angle and I bought the Meade 40mm SWA.
          It cost $300.
          Also also replaced a few other of the Meade EPs
          12.5 with a Televue Radian 12
          9.7 with a Radian 10
          6.4 with a Radian 6
          I added a 22mm Televue Pano-optic, and a Radian 8
          I kept the Meade 4000 15mm, 20mm, 26mm, and 32mm.

          Bob

          --- In Meade-Uncensored@y..., "David Cummings" <jakeboaz@m...> wrote:
          > Let me get this straight avoid the Meade Plossl(all of them ) and
          go with SWA (is that a brand name?) I just got a ETX90.

          Monitoring Service trial
          http://us.click.yahoo.com/MDsVHB/bQ8CAA/ySSFAA/2.XolB/TM

        • drjohnvanarsdall@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 3, 2001
            Guys I have a brand new just taken out of box to tripod 10 inch LX200. I
            have not even hooked up the electronics. Now getting over broken hip that
            occurred right after ordering. I cannot carry that kind of weight. Any
            interest in purchasing. Will cut off few hundred to right person. John