Re: Tell me if i am wrong in using an "CRAYFORD" Focuser

  • m@miguelangelo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1 2:13 AM
      Hi,

      Thank you, vvoice, but i know how to measure the focal length of the
      scope (just measure the distance from the primary and the secondary
      mirror and that´s it it´s more difficult than it seems) and i know
      the F/x that the Meade put in the scope, so i have to put the scope
      in my case in the F/10 (3048mm) and use an "CRAYFORD" focuser to keep
      that distance and of course the image shift.

      You will think that i am nuts but if someone create an scope with
      F/10 (and at that mark he garanties the diffraction-limited why i
      will use the f/8 to f/12 )?

      Thank you for your time

      Waspinmotion

      --- In Meade-Uncensored@y..., "vvoice" <vvoice@m...> wrote:
      > I am not an expert on this by any means, but most of the usage that
      I have

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/