Looking for Meade Electronic Eyepiece

  • rellimja777
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 2, 2012
      Anyone out there have the old Meade B&W Electronic eyepiece powered by a 9v battery. It hooks to a camcorder, TV, or recording device via RCA cables. Looking for one or more for outreach video-screen use. The other I had went bad, and Meade has discontinued it, making it hard to find. Contact me offlist if you have one you're willing to part with. Thank you!

      Tony M
      aka "Duke Skygawker" of Barstronomy(tm)
    • starryskyn
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 2, 2012
        http://www.telescope.com/Orion-StarShoot-Video-Eyepiece/p/52174.uts for one $53 and it's color, TV out, runs on DC adapter, battery would be OK.
        There is also a USB one for computer screen display.

        --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "rellimja777" <radiosoundnet@...> wrote:

        > Anyone out there have the old Meade B&W Electronic eyepiece powered by a 9v battery. It hooks to a camcorder, TV, or recording device via RCA cables. Looking for one or more for outreach video-screen use. The other I had went bad, and Meade has discontinued it, making it hard to find. Contact me offlist if you have one you're willing to part with. Thank you!
        >
        > Tony M
        > aka "Duke Skygawker" of Barstronomy(tm)

      • Clifton Hipsher
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 3, 2012
          Seen a couple on e-Bay in the last few days.....

          Cliff Hipsher
          ICC USN (Ret.)
          '03 883 XLH
          I.A.M.B.K.
          Safety is NO accident.
          I Ride.  Therefore I am....

          ________________________________
          Anyone out there have the old Meade B&W Electronic eyepiece powered by a 9v battery. It hooks to a camcorder, TV, or recording device via RCA cables. Looking for one or more for outreach video-screen use. The other I had went bad, and Meade has discontinued it, making it hard to find. Contact me offlist if you have one you're willing to part with. Thank you!

          Tony M
          aka "Duke Skygawker" of Barstronomy(tm)

        • jtorelli76063
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
            I have several that I am not using.
            If you are still looking contact me off list.

            JoeT
            josephtorelli@...

            --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "rellimja777" <radiosoundnet@...> wrote:

            > Anyone out there have the old Meade B&W Electronic eyepiece powered by a 9v battery. It hooks to a camcorder, TV, or recording device via RCA cables. Looking for one or more for outreach video-screen use. The other I had went bad, and Meade has discontinued it, making it hard to find. Contact me offlist if you have one you're willing to part with. Thank you!
            >
            > Tony M
            > aka "Duke Skygawker" of Barstronomy(tm)

          • Jim Stanicek
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
              I might be interested in one for a tracking device. I do have a board
              that can accept a composite signal from a camera ( I'm assuming that
              that is what they put out ). Please contact me off list.

              Jim Stanicek

              jimstan@...

              On 2/7/2012 6:28 PM, jtorelli76063 wrote:

              > I have several that I am not using.
              > If you are still looking contact me off list.
              >
              > JoeT
              > josephtorelli@... <mailto:josephtorelli%40gmail.com>
              >
              > --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
              > <mailto:Meade-Uncensored%40yahoogroups.com>, "rellimja777"
              > <radiosoundnet@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Anyone out there have the old Meade B&W Electronic eyepiece powered
              > by a 9v battery. It hooks to a camcorder, TV, or recording device via
              > RCA cables. Looking for one or more for outreach video-screen use. The
              > other I had went bad, and Meade has discontinued it, making it hard to
              > find. Contact me offlist if you have one you're willing to part with.
              > Thank you!
              > >
              > > Tony M
              > > aka "Duke Skygawker" of Barstronomy(tm)

            • Jim S
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 7, 2012
                sorry, didn't mean to have this show up on list. I contacted Joe off list.

                Jim S.

                On 2/7/2012 7:53 PM, Jim Stanicek wrote:

                > I might be interested in one for a tracking device. I do have a board
                > that can accept a composite signal from a camera ( I'm assuming that
                > that is what they put out ). Please contact me off list.
                >
                > Jim Stanicek
                >
                > jimstan@... <mailto:jimstan%40myactv.net>
                >
                > On 2/7/2012 6:28 PM, jtorelli76063 wrote:
                > >

                > > I have several that I am not using.
                > > If you are still looking contact me off list.
                > >
                > > JoeT
                > > josephtorelli@... <mailto:josephtorelli%40gmail.com>
                > <mailto:josephtorelli%40gmail.com>
                > >
                > > --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com
                > <mailto:Meade-Uncensored%40yahoogroups.com>
                > > <mailto:Meade-Uncensored%40yahoogroups.com>, "rellimja777"
                > > <radiosoundnet@...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Anyone out there have the old Meade B&W Electronic eyepiece powered
                > > by a 9v battery. It hooks to a camcorder, TV, or recording device via
                > > RCA cables. Looking for one or more for outreach video-screen use. The
                > > other I had went bad, and Meade has discontinued it, making it hard to
                > > find. Contact me offlist if you have one you're willing to part with.
                > > Thank you!
                > > >
                > > > Tony M
                > > > aka "Duke Skygawker" of Barstronomy(tm)

                > =======
                > http://www.pctools.com
                > <http://www.pctools.com/?cclick=EmailFooterClean_51>
                > =======

                =======
                http://www.pctools.com/
                =======

              • jtorelli76063
                Message 7 of 7 , Feb 9, 2012
                  Hi,
                  I got your email but when I replied it was bounced back.
                  I still have one left.
                  JoeT