Specialized eGroup for Meade 4504 Telescope owners

  • James R. Griggs
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2001
      Back in September, I created a specialized group for owners of Meade
      4504 Telescopes. At that time, my actions were criticized for being
      too narrowly focused. Well, I'm happy to report that the group now
      has over twenty members who exchange valuable information on
      improving the performance of their telescopes.

      I invite any of the members of this group interested specifically in
      the Meade 4504 or other 3.5" reflector telescopes to join our group
      by sending eMail to the following address:

      Meade4504Telescopes-subscribe@egroups.com

      Jim Griggs
      Meade4504Telescopes Owner/Moderator
    • James R. Griggs
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2001
        Typo mistake - the Meade 4504 is a 4.5" reflector, not a 3.5" as
        indicated in the parent posting.

        Jim