Uncle Rod's Used CAT Buyer's Guide 10th Edition: Status Report

  • Rod Mollise
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2010
      I took some time during the holidays to work seriously on the next release
      of my Used Guide. All the present material has been re-edited/re-written,
      and I've also done some reorganizing. I'm now at work on the new section,
      Big SCTs, and once that, and a couple of other new items are done, it will
      be on the streets. When? Well, all that's finished thus far is the C14, so
      there's substantial work yet to be done...late this winter/sometime this
      spring, maybe?

      If there's a telescope you'd like covered, speak now...or... ;-)

      If you are not familiar with the Guide, you can get a (free) copy of the 9th
      Edition here:

      http://skywatch.brainiac.com/used/index.htm

      Peace,
      Rod Mollise