Re: [MeadeUncensored] Re: ETX-60 parts

  • Denis O'Brien
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      Barry,

      Yes. I'd love to buy it from you. My telescope is unusable without it. I think you're right, they're the same physically except for the optics. Let me know what you want for it and how to pay you. Thanks again for responding.

      Denis

      ________________________________
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
        Hi Denis

        You will need to PM me with your address. Then I will send it to you.
        My ETX 70 broke long ago and I have stripped all the parts out of it. The motors are made into a test bed, The OTA has been fitted to a DS2080 mount and I let the kids use it. The rest will probably end up in the tip.

        Barry

        --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Denis O'Brien" <deniso39brien@...> wrote:

        > Barry,
        >
        > Yes. I'd love to buy it from you. My telescope is unusable without it. I think you're right, they're the same physically except for the optics. Let me know what you want for it and how to pay you. Thanks again for responding.
        >
        > Denis
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Denis O'Brien
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
          Hi Barry,

          My address is:

          Denis O'Brien
          950 Yellow Pine Rd.
          Reno, NV 89511

          Let me pay you something for it--at least the postage. If you didn't help me out my scope would be unusable. Send your address along and I' send you a check.

          Again, thanks for your help.

          Denis

          ________________________________
          You will need to PM me with your address. Then I will send it to you.
          My ETX 70 broke long ago and I have stripped all the parts out of it. The motors are made into a test bed, The OTA has been fitted to a DS2080 mount and I let the kids use it. The rest will probably end up in the tip.

          Barry

          --- In Meade-Uncensored@ yahoogroups. com, "Denis O'Brien" <deniso39brien@ ...> wrote:

          > Barry,
          >
          > Yes. I'd love to buy it from you. My telescope is unusable without it. I think you're right, they're the same physically except for the optics. Let me know what you want for it and how to pay you. Thanks again for responding.
          >
          > Denis
          >

          > ____________ _________ _________ __

        • barrykgerdes
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
            Hi Denis

            It's in the mail. I hope it is what you need. Let me know when it arrives

            Barry

            --- In Meade-Uncensored@yahoogroups.com, "Denis O'Brien" <deniso39brien@...> wrote:

            > Hi Barry,
            >
            > My address is:
            >
            > Denis O'Brien
            > 950 Yellow Pine Rd.
            > Reno, NV 89511
            >
            > Let me pay you something for it--at least the postage. If you didn't help me out my scope would be unusable. Send your address along and I' send you a check.
            >
            > Again, thanks for your help.
            >
            > Denis
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Denis O'Brien
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
              Hi Barry,

              I received the knob in the mail yesterday, installed it on my scope and I'm back in action. It works perfectly. I can't thank you enough.

              I had no idea you were sending it all the way from Australia! I'm sending you a check for the postage. I hope your bank will accept US funds.

              Again, I can't thank you enough for your generosity. I could never have fixed my telescope without your help. Thank you.

              Denis

              ________________________________
              It's in the mail. I hope it is what you need. Let me know when it arrives

              Barry

              --- In Meade-Uncensored@ yahoogroups. com, "Denis O'Brien" <deniso39brien@ ...> wrote:

              > Hi Barry,
              >
              > My address is:
              >
              > Denis O'Brien
              > 950 Yellow Pine Rd.
              > Reno, NV 89511
              >
              > Let me pay you something for it--at least the postage. If you didn't help me out my scope would be unusable. Send your address along and I' send you a check.
              >
              > Again, thanks for your help.
              >
              > Denis

            • PerryP
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 10, 2009
                That's what I call helping hands around the world, way to go Barry.

                ppp