2045 1 1/4 " adaptor

  • ky8m@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      Hi, I had a older 2045 maybe 10years or so old and it had a blockwith 1/4 x 20 hole in it on the bottom of the tube near the focuserassembly so the tube could be removed from the fork drive and used ona photo tripod. I have a chance to buy a newer one and want to do thesame thing but seller says no block on the bottom of the tube, isthis a item I could still buy and mount it on the newer tube. Gary